My number one priority is the health and safety of our patients and our team, so we have strict protocols in place while practicing physical distancing and adhering to provincial regulation guidelines.
What to expect when you arrive for your in-person appointment – New COVID 19 Procedures
The following protocols and guidelines have been established to ensure the highest level of sanitation possible.
- 24 hrs. prior to your appointment, you will receive an automated email with a MANDATORY COVID-19 QUESTIONNAIRE. This online survey is MANDATORY and to be completed by the patient. IF you answer YES to any of the questions, please call or email the clinic to reschedule your appointment no earlier than 10 days later.
- If you or anyone in your household have traveled OUTSIDE of Canada, please book your appointment for 5 days after your/their return.
- Please enter your credit card details into your Jane Online Account. We will only be accepting credit cards at this time. Set up your online profile with Jane App (our booking and billing software). Please go to: https://northviewhealth.janeapp.com/
What we expect from you:
- Please arrive on time for your appointment OR only 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- ONLY scheduled patients are permitted to enter the clinic.
- Please wash your hands before you enter the clinic in the nearby washroom or use the provided hand sanitizer
- Please wear a 3 ply mask; no cloth masks at this time
- If you do not have a mask, we will be offering them for a nominal fee
- Screening question and other precautionary screens MAY take place
- Chiropractic Patients: Wear comfortable clothing as you will NOT be changing into a gown/shorts
- Upon arrival of your appointment, if we notice any flu like symptoms or through conversation or realize that you have possibly engaged with friends/family who may have been exposed to COVID- 19, we will respectfully ask you to reschedule the appointment.
- If you have any flu like symptoms or test positive for COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment for 10 days after the onset of your symptoms (as long as you are asymptomatic)
What to Expect:
- Your therapist will be wearing appropriate PPE such as masks, scrubs, shields and gloves (if necessary)
- Seating in the reception room is setup for physical distancing
- Appointments are being staggered to allow for sanitation of the treatment rooms between each patients
Further Safety precautions
- Physical Distancing
Please be mindful to keep 2M distance if you run into other patients in the reception room. Stand on
the floor decals. We are aiming to stagger appointment to avoid congregation in the waiting room.
- Enhanced Sanitation
Sanitation time between each treatment has been scheduled and we are using hospital grade
disinfectants to sanitize all high touchpoints, tables, light switches, door handles etc
We thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon!