We are pleased to announce that our clinic will be re-opening on Wednesday May 20, 2020 as part of BC (careful) Phase 2 Restart Plan. Please note that with new our new safety protocols we need to phase in our treatment hours and not all practitioners will be working their previous hours and days.
My number one priority is the health and safety of our patients and our team, so we have strict protocols in place while practicing physical distancing and adhering to provincial regulation guidelines.
What to expect when you arrive for your in-person appointment – New COVID 19 Procedures
The following protocols and guidelines have been established to ensure the highest level of sanitation possible.
- Our staff will be calling and emailing our patients to re-book. We will start by re-booking our patients we cancelled from mid-March
- We will aim to re-book high risk patients for first appointment of the day
- 24 hrs. prior to your appointment, you will receive an automated email with a MANDATORY COVID-19 QUESTIONNAIRE. This online survey is MANDATORY and to be completed by the patient. IF you answer YES to any of the questions, please call or email the clinic to reschedule your appointment no earlier than 2 weeks later. This is extremely important for the safety and protection of our patients, therapists, and our families
- If you or anyone in your household have traveled OUTSIDE the Province of British Columbia, please book your appointment for 2 weeks after your/their return.
- Please enter your credit card details into your Jane Online Account. We will only be accepting credit cards at this time. Set up your online profile with Jane App (our booking and billing software). Please go to: https://northviewhealth.janeapp.com/
What we expect from you:
- Please arrive on time for your appointment OR only 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Do not enter earlier than this. If you arrive any earlier, please wait in your car or outside the building.
- ONLY scheduled patients are permitted to enter the clinic. If you were driven to the clinic, please ask your family/friend to wait for you in the car. Please enter the clinic only 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment
- Please wash your hands before you enter the clinic in the nearby washroom (if door is open) or use the provided hand sanitizer
- Please wear a MASK
- If you do not have a mask, we will be offering them for a nominal fee
- Screening question and other precautionary screens MAY take place
- Avoid touching the doorknobs as best as possible
- Please do not bring food or drinks into the clinic and leave all non -essential items in your car
- Chiropractic Patients: Wear comfortable clothing as you will NOT be changing into a gown/shorts
- Upon arrival of your appointment, if we notice any flu like symptoms or through conversation or realize that you have possibly engaged with friends/family who may have been exposed to COVID- 19, we will respectfully ask you to reschedule the appointment.
What to Expect:
- Your therapist will be wearing appropriate PPE such as masks, scrubs, shields and gloves (if necessary)
- Chiropractic Patients: You WILL NOT be changing into a gown or shorts. Please wear comfortable clothing.
- Plexiglass has been installed at our front desk
- Seating in the reception room is setup for physical distancing
- Appointments are being staggered to allow for sanitization of the treatment rooms between each patient
- All children toys and magazines have been put away
- Please EXIT through the designated patio door
- Leave all non-essential items in your car
Further Safety precautions
- Physical Distancing
Please be mindful to keep 2M distance if you run into other patients in the reception room. Stand on
the floor decals. We are aiming to stagger appointment to avoid congregation in the waiting room.
Sanitation time between each treatment has been scheduled and we are using hospital grade
disinfectants to sanitize all high touchpoints, tables, light switches, door handles etc
- Staggered appointments
- Enhanced sanitization between each appointment. All high touch points, tables, doorknobs, light
switches etc will be cleaned with a hospital grade sanitizer after each patient.
These protocols are in place to ensure the health and safety of you, your loved ones, our staff, our practitioners, and their families.
We thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon!