We hope you and your families have been keeping well and healthy. We have missed all of you and want to thank you for reaching out to us and checking in on us. We are all healthy and safe.
Premier John Horgan along with Hon. Minister Adrian Dix and Dr. Bonnie Henry released the BC’s (careful) Restart Plan. Phase 2 which will start around the long weekend includes both registered massage therapy and chiropractic services. We await to receive directive and guidance from our Regulators, however, we have been working to do our best to ensure both your safety and the safety of all our staff and practitioners.
When we are given the green light to re-open, we will be contacting all the patients that we cancelled since March due to COVID -19 to re-book their appointments.
WHAT TO EXPECT OUR RE-OPENING TO LOOK LIKE
Prior to your Appointment Day
- Upon booking, you will receive a detailed email on new guidelines and protocols. Keep in mind, this is subject to change based on Public Health Guidelines
- 24 hrs. prior to your appointment, you will receive a screening questionnaire. This form is MANDATORY and to be completed by the patient. IF you answer YES to any of the questions, please call the clinic to reschedule your appointment no earlier than 2 weeks. Chiropractic Patients may receive a phone call from Dr. Jabeen to determine if an in-person or tele-health session is best suited at this time. (as per Regulator requirements)
Arrival to the Clinic
- ONLY scheduled patients are permitted to enter the clinic. If you were driven to the clinic, please ask your family/friend to wait for you in the car. Please enter the clinic no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment
- Please wash your hands before you enter the clinic in the nearby washroom or use the provided hand sanitizer
- Please wear a MASK. If you do not bring one, we will have some for a nominal fee
- Your therapist will take you in to your treatment room as soon as possible
- Your therapist may reschedule your appointment right after your treatment, or you will be called by our MOA shortly after to reschedule. Currently, online booking is not available.
Further Safety precautions you will notice
We have a secure online system through Jane (our booking system) where patients must enter their credit card information. Currently, we are only accepting credit cards.
- Please create your Jane profile by going to: https://northviewhealth.janeapp.com/ .You can create an account with google and facebook and it takes less than 1 minute to set up.
- Please enter your credit card information prior to your appointment. (It is safe and encrypted in Canada)
- We will bill your insurance companies and charge any remaining fee to your stored credit card.
- Please be mindful to keep 2M distance if you run into other patients in the reception room. We are aiming to stagger appointment to avoid congregation in the waiting room
- Sneeze Guard has been installed at the front desk.
- Sanitation time between each treatment has been scheduled and we are using hospital grade disinfectants to sanitize all high touch-points, tables, light switches, door handles etc.
We will be wearing masks, and some will be wearing face shields, gloves, and scrubs.
These protocols are in place to ensure the health and safety of you, your loved ones, our staff, our practitioners, and their families.
The health and safety of all our patients and team is our top priority right now.